EMERGENCY FIRST AID
Emergency First Aid is a one-day course offering an overview of first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for the workplace or home. It includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines and meets Manitoba Workplace Health and Safety First Aider 1 requirements. It exceeds competitors’ standards by including injury prevention content, CPR and AED.
- Certification is valid for three years but some employers may want more frequent re-training.
- $80.00 + GST
- Monday, May 27, 10:00-6:00, Seminar Room 1, Henderson Library, 1-1050 Henderson Hwy, Winnipeg.
- Wednesday, June 5, 8:30-4:30, Seminar Room B, Reh-Fit Centre, 1390 Taylor Avenue, Winnipeg.
- Monday, June 10, 8:30-4:30, Seminar Room B, Reh-Fit Centre, 1390 Taylor Avenue, Winnipeg.
- Wednesday, June 24, 8:30-4:30, Seminar Room B, Reh-Fit Centre, 1390 Taylor Avenue, Winnipeg.
- More dates will be posted shortly.
Other First Aid: Standard First Aid, Marine First Aid, Child Care First Aid, CPR, BLS-HCP, Aquatic Emergency Care, Red Cross First Aid Instructor, Lifesaving Society First Aid Instructor, Heart and Stroke Foundation Instructor, Youth Leader Instructor, Babysitter Facilitator