Conduct during Classes:
- All registrants are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful and professional manner.
- It is assumed that all registrants will have a reasonable level of fitness before beginning Aquatics and Aquatic Leadership courses.
- Registrants in Aquatics and Aquatic Leadership courses will be asked to complete a Par-Q form.
- In the event that a course is cancelled because a lack of registration, weather, or an issue with the hosting facility, registrants will be given an opportunity to either carry forward their registration to another next scheduled class or receive a full refund.
- In the event that someone wants to back out of a course within two weeks before the start date, the registrant may carry forward their registration to another scheduled class or receive a refund less a $20 handling fee.
- There will be no refund if someone fails or incompletes the course.
It is my goal to:
- Provide the best training that I can.
- Professionally represent the organizations whose courses I teach.
- Actively support, and continue to support, those charities which represent my core values; including, but not limited to, the Canadian Red Cross, the Lifesaving Society of Canada, the Heart and Stroke Foundation, World Vision Canada, Doctors Without Borders, Kiva, the Lake Winnipeg Foundation, and the David Suzuki Foundation.
- Operate the company in an environmentally responsible manner. The target is net-zero emissions. Carbon use will be limited, mitigated, and/or offset.
- Follow the tenets of ISO 26000, the International Standard Guidelines for Corporate Social Responsibility.
Owner-Operator/ Managing Instructor