about pencil essay
art & architecture essay ghostwriting for hire
roman empire research paper
grinch writing paper
an essay on gender discrimination
canada online pharmacy no prescription needed
public library homework helpers
essay on tree plantation
how to write my hometown essay
essay about the philippine economy in year 2008
thesis statement for a research paper
como saber si alguien tomo viagra
cialis good women
go to site
science and technology in daily life essay
thesis statement for adoption research paper
independence day essay in hindi for kids
thesis on home economics education
job in future essay
case study invading bullfrogs answers
National Lifeguard (NL or NLS)
We regularly offer National Lifeguard courses and National Lifeguard Re-certifications. National Lifeguard is the only nationally recognized Lifeguard designation in Canada.
This course extensively covers rescue techniques through lectures, hands-on, and scenario-based learning. Also covered are pool operation and administration, programming information and background, and other related topics. This course is about 40 hours long.
The prerequisites are to be at least 16 years old; to have Standard First Aid (from either Red Cross, Lifesaving Society, St John Ambulance, Criti-Care, or Heart Beat ECSI); and, one of Bronze Cross or Distinction. It is implied that candidates will have at least a reasonable level of fitness.
- All courses will be postponed. The City of Winnipeg has decided to extremely limit the number of patrons allowed to enter pools. As such, these courses cannot run until the restrictions are relaxed.
National Lifeguard (NLS or NL) Recertification
NLS must be recertified every 2 years in order to remain current. Recertifications are approximately 4 hours long.
- The City of Winnipeg has decided to extremely limit the number of patrons allowed to enter pools because of covid. As such, these courses cannot run in City pools until the restrictions are relaxed. Some courses will then be run outside of Winnipeg.
- Next NLS Recertification dates:
- Recerts are postponed.
- Other dates will be posted soon.
- To register, follow this link FORM and complete it. Then use the PayPal button below.
If one of these don’t work, we can set up another one. Contact us.
National Lifeguard Waterfront
This course builds on the skills of NLS and is designed to develop the skills and knowledge needed for waterfront lifeguards. Effective safety supervision in a waterfront environment is different than a pool.
The next NL Waterfront course will be in the late spring of 2021. The location is TBA.
Prerequisites: National Lifeguard. Candidates are expected to be reasonably fit, and must have the following equipment: wetsuit, mask and snorkel, CPR mask or face shield, first aid gloves, Alert: Lifeguarding in Action manual, NL Award Guide, and Canadian Lifesaving Manual.