Lifesaving Instructor (LSI)
This course is also known as the Mega-LSI course and Lifesaving and First Aid Instructor course. Once completed, candidates will be able to instruct the Canadian Swim Patrol, Bronze Levels, Distinction, Swim for Life, Swim to Survive, and the Lifesaving First Aid. Candidates will also be Examiners for the Bronze levels and Distinction. The LSI course is about 44 hours long.
Standard First Aid; one of National Lifeguard (NLS), or Bronze Cross, or Distinction; Age 16+
- Winter Course: February Long Weekend Plus One Extra Sunday
- Friday, February 15, 5:00-8:00pm; Location TBA
- Saturday, February 16; 8:15-5:00; Location TBA
- Sunday, February 17; 8:15am-9:30pm; Location TBA
- Monday (Riel Day), February 18, 8:15-4:00; Location TBA
- Sunday, February 24; 8:15am-9:30pm; Location TBA
- These locations are tentative and may be updated.
Lifesaving Instructor Recertification (LSIR)
Current LSI and current in Manitoba, or within 2-year grace period of its expiration. (Please contact us if you are outside the 2-year expiration, or you were last certified in another Province.)
- There must be at least 4 people in the course or it will be cancelled.
- Upcoming courses:
- Thursday, February 28, 1:30-9:30; Cindy Klassen Rec Complex; OR,
- Thursday, March 21, 1:30-9:30; Cindy Klassen Rec Complex; OR,
- Friday, March 22, 8:30-4:30; Cindy Klassen Rec Complex; OR,
- Saturday, April 20, 10:30-6:30; Cindy Klassen Rec Complex; OR,
- Friday, April 26, 8:30-4:30; Cindy Klassen Rec Complex; OR,
- Thursday, May 30, 1:30-9:30; Cindy Klassen Rec Complex; OR,
- Thursday, June 27, 1:30-9:30; Birds Hill Park Waterfront; OR,
- If these dates don’t work with your schedule, we can set up one that will match your schedule. There must be a minimum of 4 people.
- Price: $114.29 + GST
- You may register by using PayPal/ Visa/ MasterCard below.