source link sample qualitative research proposal psychology click ap biology essay questions 2006 honda click here cialis 4x20 napier university dissertation prednisone 10mg without prescription master card free essays on the stock market 27 tons of viagra ways of travel essay equipotent dose of dexamethasone to prednisone ancient rome essay thesis a christmas carol essay examples follow site how much does cialis daily use cost essay about favorite book pay people to do homework assignments uq thesis printing essay about argumentation follow kumpulan judul tesis kenotariatan herbal viagra tablets for men in indore generic nexium for sale cheap https://homemods.org/usc/essay-on-national-integration/46/ https://approachusa.org/reflective/are-essayed/25/ data analysis tools http://kanack.org/statement/introduction-essay-for-hamlet/26/ watch cialis las animas bactrim tetracycline combination https://njsora.us/annotated/albany-suny-application-essay/29/
Lifesaving Instructor (LSI)
This course is also known as the Mega-LSI course and Lifesaving and First Aid Instructor course. You will be able to do a lot!
Once completed, you will be able to instruct the Canadian Swim Patrol, Bronze Levels, Distinction, Swim for Life, Swim to Survive, and Lifesaving First Aid. Candidates will also be Examiners for the Bronze levels and Distinction. The LSI course is about 44 hours long.
- One of : National Lifeguard (NLS), or Bronze Cross, or Distinction;
- Age 16+; and,
- Standard First Aid (One of: Red Cross, St John Ambulance, Lifesaving Society, Criti-Care EMS, Manitoba Safety Services, or Heart Beat ECSI).
- We cannot run LSI classes at this time. Facilities remain in stages of lockdown because of covid restrictions.
Lifesaving Instructor Recertification (LSIR)
Your LSI is good for two years. After that, you must recertify to maintain your certification.
If you have expired, you have a five-year grace period. You can simply take an LSI Recert and become recertified. If it is longer than that, there are some options so please contact us.
Upcoming LSI Recerts:
- Friday, May 28, 8:30-4:30, at Birds Hill Park waterfront; OR,
- Friday, June 25, 8:30-4:30, through zoom and at Birds Hill Park waterfront.
- More dates will be added as covid restrictions are eased. If you would like to schedule your own LSI Recert, we can certainly do that. There must be at least 4 people, and everything is subject to covid restrictions.
- You may use the Registration Form above to sign up.
Stand-Alone Lifesaving First Aid Instructor and Recertifications
We can do Stand Alone Lifesaving First Aid Instructor courses and recertifications on request. Contact us.
Stand-Alone Swim For Life Instructor and Recertifications
We can do Stand Alone Swim For Life Instructor courses and recertifications on request. Contact us.