see url climbing a mountain essay scholarships source link follow dobra viagra https://themusicuniverse.com/music/essay-on-raja-ram-mohan-roy-in-hindi/45/ https://themilitaryguide.org/14days/best-definition-essay-ghostwriters-sites-for-masters/55/ benicar hct cialis https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/sample-of-proverb-essay/25/ best introduction essay about myself cycle day 26 clomid enter que es el sildenafil 100mg cymbalta savings program vente generique viagra prescribing information for requip a day in your school essay https://willherndon.org/pharmaceutical/brand-viagra-free-shpping/24/ viagra hatsa a prosztatra essay on homeless veterans sujet de dissertation franais niveau 3eme term paper on wireless technology click aetobatus narinari classification essay internet or traditional classroom essay follow site critical essay outline templates significance hamitic thesis essay on homelessness the triumph of the egg essay source buy paper lanterns new zealand Heart and Stroke Canada – Basic Life Support Instructor and First Aid Instructor
Once you have become a Heart and Stroke BLSI, you can deliver BLS Basic Life Support training for Health Care Providers and Heart Saver CPR for the general public.
BLS Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers is a prerequisite for entry to all medical and medical-related faculties and for those working in the health-care field.
Once you have become a Heart and Stroke First Aid Instructor, you can deliver the new Standard First Aid and Emergency First Aid program.
These are a prerequisite for most medical and medical-related faculties.
This program is divided into 3 sections:
- Core – Core training on how to facilitate training (All HS Instructors must take the Core). This is common to all Heart and Stroke Instructors programs.
- Heart and Stroke Basic Life Support Instructor (BLSI) – Instructor for the BLS (or CPR/ AED) program (BLSIs can teach the HeartSaver program and BLS program).
- Heart and Stroke First Aid Instructor (SFAI) – Instructor for the new Standard First Aid program (SFAIs can teach the Standard First Aid program).
In other words, a BLSI must take both the Core and BLSI; and, an SFAI must take both the Core and SFAI. All three must be taken to be a BLSI and an SFAI.
These are offered as Core, BLSI, SFAI back-to-back respectively.
- Friday, March 4, 2022, 8:00-4:00. Location: Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 930 Winakwa Rd, Winnipeg; OR,
- Wednesday, May 4, 2022, 8:00-4:00. Location: Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 930 Winakwa Rd, Winnipeg; OR,
- Thursday, June 9, 2022, 8:00-4:00. Location: Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 930 Winakwa Rd, Winnipeg.
- If you would like a BLS Instructor course for your group, please contact us.
Heart and Stroke First Aid Instructor
- Friday, April 8, 8:00-4:00. Location: Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 930 Winakwa Rd, Winnipeg; OR,
- Friday, June 10, 8:00-4:00. Location: Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 930 Winakwa Rd, Winnipeg.
- If you would like a Heart and Stroke First Aid Instructor course for your group, please contact us.
To register, fill in the Registration Form below, submit it, and then use the Buy Now button to use your Visa, MasterCard or PayPal.