click bar exam essay techniques of persuasion candidates jeanne mance viagra ea300 essays euthanasia in islam essay classification essay help source url best critical thinking editing website au esl essay ghostwriters site for masters research paper country life vs city life atonement film review essay sample https://aaan.org/indications/orlistat-hexal-buy-online/27/ frankenstein essay notes comparison essay on change of place watch source url click editing services research papers https://equalitymi.org/citrate/viagra-and-dvt/29/ https://journeysmobilevet.com/edimprove/natural-food-instead-viagra/26/ enter levitra kibler consecuencias de consumir sildenafil i need a term paper written steroids prednisone side effects book of revelation research paper diferena levitra cialis viagra source url enter follow how to use a counter argument in an essay Heart and Stroke Canada – Basic Life Support Instructor and First Aid Instructor
Once you have become a Heart and Stroke BLSI, you can deliver BLS Basic Life Support training for Health Care Providers and Heart Saver CPR for the general public.
BLS Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers is a prerequisite for entry to all medical and medical-related faculties and for those working in the health-care field.
Once you have become a Heart and Stroke First Aid Instructor, you can deliver the new Standard First Aid and Emergency First Aid program.
These are a prerequisite for most medical and medical-related faculties.
This program is divided into 3 sections:
- Core – Core training on how to facilitate training (All HSF Instructors must take the Core). This is common to all Heart and Stroke Foundation Instructors programs.
- HSF BLSI – Instructor for the BLS (or CPR/ AED) program (BLSIs can teach the HeartSaver program and BLS program).
- HSF SFAI – Instructor for the new Standard First Aid program (SFAIs can teach the Standard First Aid program).
In other words, a BLSI must take both the Core and BLSI; and, an SFAI must take both the Core and SFAI. All three must be taken to be a BLSI and an SFAI.
These are offered as Core, BLSI, SFAI back-to-back respectively.
- Thursday, November 4, 8:30-4:30. Location: Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 930 Winakwa Rd, Winnipeg .
BLSI + SFAI
- Thursday and Friday, November 4 and 5, 8:30-4:30. Location: Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 930 Winakwa Rd, Winnipeg.
- Friday, November 5, 8:30-4:30. Location: Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 930 Winakwa Rd, Winnipeg.
To register, fill in the Registration Form below, submit it, and then use the Buy Now button to use your Visa, MasterCard or PayPal.