We offer Heart& Stroke BLS (Basic Life Support) full Courses and Renewals.
BLS emphasizes a team approach to providing CPR.
There are a few reasons to complete your BLS.
- It is one of the prerequisites for entry into Medical Faculties and Schools in Manitoba and other Provinces.
- It is also a prerequisite for many paramedic courses such ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) and PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support).
- Many Professional Associations require that you have your BLS.
Upcoming Courses and Renewals
- Thursday, January 26, 2023, from 6:00-9:00pm. Location: Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 930 Winakwa Rd, Winnipeg; OR,
- Thursday, February 16, from 6:00-9:00pm. Location: Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 930 Winakwa Rd, Winnipeg; OR,
- Thursday, March 9, from 6:00-9:00pm. Location: Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 930 Winakwa Rd, Winnipeg.
- More dates will be added soon.
- If you would like to have a BLS course at your location, please contact us.
There are two steps to register. First, fill the Registration Form below and submit it. Then use the Buy Now button to use your Visa, Mastercard or PayPal.
Other First Aid:
Emergency First Aid, Standard First Aid, Marine First Aid, Child Care First Aid, CPR, BLS-HCP , Red Cross First Aid Instructor, Lifesaving Society First Aid Instructor, Heart and Stroke Foundation Instructor, Youth Leader Instructor, Babysitter Facilitator , Aquatic Emergency Care