STANDARD FIRST AID
- $125 + GST
- Monday and Tuesday, May 27 and 28, 10:00-6:00, Seminar Room 1, Henderson Library, 1-1050 Henderson Hwy, Winnipeg.
- Wednesday and Thursday, June 5 and 6, 8:30-4:30, Seminar Room B, Reh-Fit Centre, 1390 Taylor Avenue, Winnipeg.
- Monday and Tuesday, June 10 and 11, 8:30-4:30, Seminar Room B, Reh-Fit Centre, 1390 Taylor Avenue, Winnipeg.
- Wednesday and Thursday, June 24 and 25, 8:30-4:30, Seminar Room B, Reh-Fit Centre, 1390 Taylor Avenue, Winnipeg.
- More dates will be posted shortly.
Standard First Aid Online is a blended learning program. Once you register and your payment has gone through, you will be able to access to the Red Cross eLearning Centre. You work on the program at your convenience and at your speed. Once finished, contact us and we will set a time when we can do the Practical (CPR, bandages, etc.)
Standard First Aid Recertification – Workplace Manitoba has deemed that the Standard First Aid Recertification is the same length of time as a regular Standard First Aid course. Therefore, they are essentially the same thing. If you need to recertify, then choose one the above selections. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Other First Aid: Emergency First Aid, Marine First Aid, Child Care First Aid, CPR, BLS-HCP, Aquatic Emergency Care, Red Cross First Aid Instructor, Lifesaving Society First Aid Instructor, Heart and Stroke Foundation Instructor, Youth Leader Instructor, Babysitter Facilitator