how to write a general discussion for a thesis lipitor advertisement click here click here https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/how-much-is-atorvastatin/11/ atp adenosine triphosphate essay go to link where to buy prednisone in canada dissertation defense psychology costo viagra in europa best college essays examples https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/achat-viagra-pharmacie-ligne/100/ buy viagra online in japan write my paper cheap collection specialist resume 5 paragraph short story essay examples https://smartfin.org/science/3-free-viagra-coupon/12/ https://thembl.org/masters/essay-pro-cpp/60/ smoking lung cancer essay follow url parsons cdt thesis 2012 teach students to write a letter cialis table te prodaja stanova cebs coursework phd thesis in finance risk management https://heystamford.com/writing/ghostwriting-services-denver/8/ source site cialis 4you erec sildenafil 100mg source cheap application letter editing sites for masters
First Aid Instructor
With your Canadian Red Cross First Aid Instructor (FAI), you can deliver many first aid and CPR programs, including:
- Standard First Aid
- Emergency First Aid
- CPR Levels with AED
- Child Emergency First Aid
- Child Care Standard First Aid
- Marine Basic First Aid.
FAI is also one of the prerequisites for Advanced First Aid Instructor program modules.
There are two ways that you can become an FAI: (1) take a regular Full First Aid Instructor course; (2) or, taking a First Aid Instructor Transfer course.
- The Full FAI course is about 32 hours long.
- Prerequisites: 18+ years old; recent Standard First Aid.
- There are both online and classroom components.
- The FAI Transfer course is about 16 hours long.
- Prerequisites: 18+ years old, recent Standard First Aid.
- Transfer Option 1 Prerequisites – One of: Lifesaving Society First Aid Instructor, St John Ambulance First Aid Instructor, Heart and Stroke First Aid Instructor, or Heart and Stroke BLSI. (If you an Instructor with a different agency, please contact us.)
- Transfer Option 2 Prerequisites – One of Water Safety Instructor, or Registered Teacher with Education Degree.
- There are also both online and classroom components.
- FAI Transfer – Thursday and Friday, December 16 and 17, 2021, from 8:30-4:30. $599 + GST.
First Aid Instructor Recertification (FAIR)
Did you know that the model for delivery of First Aid Instructor Recertifications has changed? All instructors (First Aid and CPR, Professional Responder, Wilderness, Psychological First Aid) must all complete the Hub which is common to all specialties. Then, all instructors must complete the Discipline-specific session for their specialty.
- Choose one of the following Hub sessions:
- Tuesday, September 28, 9:00-1:00. This will be virtual and done through Zoom.
- Tuesday, October 26, 9:00-1:00. This will be virtual and done through Zoom.
- Tuesday, November 30, 9:00-1:00. This will be virtual and done through Zoom.
- Tuesday, December 21, 9:00-1:00. This will be virtual and done through Zoom.
- Choose one of the following First Aid and CPR Instructor Discipline-specific sessions:
- Tuesday, September 28, 1:00-5:00. This will be virtual and done through Zoom.
- Tuesday, October 26, 1:00-5:00. This will be virtual and done through Zoom.
- Tuesday, November 30, 1:00-5:00. This will be virtual and done through Zoom.
- Tuesday, December 21, 1:00-5:00. This will be virtual and done through Zoom.
- To register, please follow the link and complete the FORM.
- Then use PayPal to complete your registration.