online india pharmacy no prescription https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/dissertation-project-overview/10/ profile essays on a person problem solved pest controlВ what is academic style essay https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/cialis-20-mg-yahoo/100/ http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/top-research-proposal-writer-sites-for-college/12/ generic viagra ebay credit card usage thesis viagra danger spinal stenosis with spondylolisthesis http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/top-personal-statement-writing-services/20/ watch ba thesis design uk academic writing service armand berry clous de de les resume satan https://childbirthsolutions.com/sildenafil/cialis-average-wholesale-price/20/ https://rainierfruit.com/generic-viagra-from-canada-legal/ comparacion de cialis y levitra why do juveniles commit crimes essay buy essays uk beauty and the beast belonging essay money can't buy happiness essay pdf source site where to buy english essays fukuyama end of history essay 1989 buy viagra edmonton director of creative services cover letter viagra articles amp stories aries thesis on the discovery of childhood http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-to-receive-emails-on-my-iphone-6/ executive resume writing services boston
First Aid Instructor
Canadian Red Cross First Aid Instructors (FAIs) can deliver many first aid and CPR programs, including:
- Standard First Aid
- Emergency First Aid
- CPR Levels with AED
- Child Emergency First Aid
- Child Care Standard First Aid
- Marine Basic First Aid
FAI is also one of the prerequisites for Advanced First Aid Instructor program modules.
There are two ways to become an FAI, either by taking a regular Full First Aid Instructor course, or by taking a First Aid Instructor Transfer course.
- The Full FAI course is about 32 hours long.
- Prerequisites: 18+ years old; recent Standard First Aid.
- There are both online and classroom components.
- The FAI Transfer course is about 16 hours long.
- Prerequisites: 18+ years old, recent Standard First Aid.
- Transfer Option 1 Prerequisites – One of Water Safety Instructor, or Registered Teacher with Education Degree.
- Transfer Option 2 Prerequisites – One of: Lifesaving Society First Aid Instructor, St John Ambulance First Aid Instructor, Heart and Stroke First Aid Instructor, or Heart and Stroke BLSI. (If you an Instructor with a different agency, please contact us.)
- There are also both online and classroom components.
- Course dates will be posted soon.
First Aid Instructor Recertification (FAIR)
The model for delivery of First Aid Instructor Recertifications has changed. All instructors (First Aid and CPR, Professional Responder, Wilderness, Psychological First Aid) must all complete the Hub which is common to all specialties. Then, all instructors must complete the discipline-specific session for their specialty.
- The next Hub will be on September 29, beginning at 6:00 pm. This will be done through Zoom.
- The next First Aid and CPR Instructor discipline-specific session will be on Tuesday, September 30, starting at 6:00 pm.
- To register, please follow the link and complete this FORM.FORM
- Then use PayPal to complete your registration.